Stalking TP

Stephen Ausband

AH veteran
Joined
Apr 15, 2019
Messages
158
Reaction score
479
Location
Oak Island, NC (USA)
Media
8
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Member of
NRA, Ducks Unlimited, Wild Turkey Fed.
Hunted
South Africa, Zimbabwe
IMG_1417.jpg


Back up at the little hunting cabin in southern VA for a few days to work on my fields, feeder strips, cabin, etc. Worked hard last 3 days getting wildlife plots ready. Ordinarily, I would have turkey hunted each morning this time of year, but this year was different. Each day before dawn I found myself in pursuit of the ever-elusive toilet paper. On the third day, just after first light, I bagged this crafty 4-pack in the midst of a thicket of masked Walmart shoppers. My old and storied L.C. Smith Ideal Grade, veteran of many adventures for other game, poses on the front porch of the little cabin with the latest quarry. As many of you know, it can be a difficult hunt. Once flushed, these things disappear quickly, requiring a fast, clean shot. Back home to the NC coast tomorrow. (Sorry if the image is sideways; I didn't know how to fix it.)
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,244
Members
169,307
Latest member
slatepike
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top