Squirrel Safari

MS Hitman

AH enthusiast
Joined
Feb 10, 2015
Messages
398
Reaction score
523
Location
Mississippi
Media
46
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
1
Member of
NRA Life Member, Handgun Hunters International, Quail Forever, SCI, DSC, DU
Hunted
USA (MS, LA, WV, CO, TX, AL, AR, & NM), South Africa, New Brunswick, Canada
This hunt occurred a few years back, but I ran across this photo today. I was using my T/C Contender with the 10" .410 barrel and my Ruger Single-Six with the .22LR cylinder and 4X Leupold scope.

Those squirrels sure were tasty!

image.jpeg
 
LOL. Us Southern folks do know good food and how to fix it.
 
A grand safari no doubt!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,294
Messages
1,570,857
Members
169,039
Latest member
MoisesVasq
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top