Spring has sprung!

Field28

AH elite
Joined
May 15, 2024
Messages
1,436
Reaction score
8,033
Location
South Carolina
Media
17
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Been away from the board for awhile, been busy with work and working in the yard, some recent pics.

20260417_164807.jpg
20260417_164751.jpg
20260417_164744.jpg
20260417_171930.jpg
 
I had three inches of sprung spring in my yard today at noon.

A friend's orchard was pretty much wiped out by a freeze in Utah. I haven't heard how the orchards in western Colorado faired yet.
 
I had three inches of sprung spring in my yard today at noon.

A friend's orchard was pretty much wiped out by a freeze in Utah. I haven't heard how the orchards in western Colorado faired yet.

Hate to hear that. It's been the total opposite here, extremely dry and we've hit upper 80's. Supposed to have a little cooling trend starting Sunday, hopefully get some rain as well.
 
Overall it was a great year for azaleas in SC. You gotta love a shrub that gives all it's got for two weeks a year. Some pics from the yard and a few from the old church on John's Island where some of my family is buried, about a half mile down the road from Angel Oak which is one of the oldest and largest live oaks in existence.

20260403_121438.jpg
20260403_121433.jpg
20260328_105542.jpg
20260328_105537.jpg
20260325_130720.jpg
20260325_130711.jpg
20260325_125301.jpg
20260325_125155.jpg
20260325_124333.jpg
the-angel-oak-on-johns-island-in-south-carolina-v0-0tzviwqv7g4a1.jpg
 
You would have to be tempted to bust that gator with one of the big talon air guns, just as a safety precaution.....
Prehistoric and kids don't go together.
 
Really big gator in the backyard this afternoon, every bit of 12ft

20260425_190144.jpg



20260425_185316.jpg




20260425_190208.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 20260425_190139.jpg
    20260425_190139.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 53

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,571,134
Members
169,118
Latest member
NolanStran
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top