Special Discount Hunt Packages (Still In 2024) With Khalanyoni Game Ranch In Limpopo South Africa

Khalanyoni Game Ranch

Sponsor
Since 2024
AH member
Reaction score
Website
khalanyoni.co.za
Deals & offers
Hi guys,

Are you ready for genuine hunting experiences in a pristine setting? We just became sponsors of this wonderful forum and are pleased to offer fine hunting experiences - still in 2024! And at discounted rates to boot!

1712176394998.jpeg

1712176444876.jpeg

1712176504392.jpeg

Add observers for $200 per night. You can also add a management hunt package or further trophies if you would like even more hunting experiences.

The landscape is amazing, you will hunt in pristine bushveld, savannah, and mountain terrains. You will enjoy a first-class lodge experience (where you and/or your party are the only guests) with phenomenal food. The very experienced and knowledgeable PH Louis will take care of all your needs. Afterall, the PH makes or breaks your hunting experience. Louis is a trained professional with decades of experience across multiple African countries, hunts up to the highest ethical standards, and can even show experienced hunters some new tricks of the hunting trade. He also gives you long range guidance on their 1,200m shooting range which also serves as an airstrip (in case you want to fly in).

Some dates are still open: April 20 – April 27 // May 25 – June 1 // July 6 – July 13 // July 27 – August 3 // August 10 – August 17 // August 24 – August 31. We are keeping them open to AH members as long as possible so select your package and act now!

Just drop me a message and enjoy making memories!

1712176551062.jpeg

How large is your area?

How large is your area?

hey there, graham. the ranch is over 1,000 hectare. with different styles of hunting, we can make it ad big or as small as you would like. what would you be interested in?

Thankyou just curious.

Hi, do have a good selection of buffalo ?
Proper throphies on other animals ?

If above is discounted, I was wondering what would be standard pricing?

If above is discounted, I was wondering what would be standard pricing?
Hi Mark,

You are saving about ten percent and more depending on the package; happy to provide you with our price list per PM if you'd like to have a look.

Happy hunting - Daniel

Hi, do have a good selection of buffalo ?
Proper throphies on other animals ?
Hi Kalaharibushbaby,

Yes, we do! We got a fresh selection of mature buffalo bulls and also have great plains game trophies. I am sending a few picture that give you an idea of the trophy quality. Please feel free to drop me a PM and let me know what you are specifically looking for.

Happy hunting - Daniel

BlueW.jpg
BuffA.jpg
BuffB.jpg
BuffD.jpg
Collection.jpg
Eland.jpg
Gems.jpg
Impa.jpg
Kudu.jpg
Nya.jpg
RedH.jpg
RedHB.jpg
Sable.jpg
SpringB.jpg
Tsess.jpg
WaterB.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GregSmothe

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.