Spam Post

JimP

AH ambassador
Joined
Dec 14, 2014
Messages
5,996
Reaction score
14,804
Location
Gypsum, Co
Media
65
Hunting reports
Africa
2
USA/Canada
3
Member of
NRA, RMEF
Hunted
US (Utah, Arizona, Idaho, Colorado, Nevada, Wyoming. Canada (British Colombia), South Africa (Eastern Cape)
There have been a number of spam post over the weekend and into today.

While you can get the attention of a mod/owner or person that can take care of it by linking their user name it is quicker if you select the "Report" link down in the lower left hand corner of the post. If the forum is working properly it will then set a notice at the top of the page for any of the moderators to see and then they can deal with it.

Spam.png
 
The money detergent doesn't seem to work either!
 
I hit report on all three of them about 40 minutes after they were posted.
 
I've just used my freshly gained knowledge, by reporting another spam now!
Click "report".
Great tool!
 
The money detergent doesn't seem to work either!
all kidding aside, i see 4 more posted already. SMH. It's going to get universally worse.
 
My phone has been hit quite a bit recently with spam texts and calls.

I now answer the phone with "The body is cut up and in bags but I'm gonna need help cleaning this place up and loading it into the truck..." They hang up every time.
 
My phone has been hit quite a bit recently with spam texts and calls.

I now answer the phone with "The body is cut up and in bags but I'm gonna need help cleaning this place up and loading it into the truck..." They hang up every time.
i often respond. I'm still at work (FBI). <,followed by an apology or silence>
 
The result of Bidenomics in America! ;) You get what you voted for. High prices for everything results in an uptick in crime.
 
Africahunting.com would the PHASA consider some own use hunts on these ilk? ;) Asking for some friends! Pics w/ trophies and head home. No caliber restrictions. Absolutely NO darting. I'd be proud to hang a recreation in my trophy room!

Real black magic psychic may lord kassappa 2024 Whatsapp +(234) 654-81057​

 
Last edited:
'Check ALL your staff's phones while they're sleeping... ;)
Africahunting.com would the PHASA consider some own use hunts on these ilk? ;) Asking for some friends! Pics w/ trophies and head home. No caliber restrictions.

Real black magic psychic may lord kassappa 2024 Whatsapp +(234) 654-81057​

Give the culprit a donkey!
 
Africahunting.com would the PHASA consider some own use hunts on these ilk? ;) Asking for some friends! Pics w/ trophies and head home. No caliber restrictions. Absolutely NO darting. I'd be proud to hang a recreation in my trophy room!

Real black magic psychic may lord kassappa 2024 Whatsapp +(234) 654-81057​

black magic indeed lol
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,317
Messages
1,572,744
Members
169,612
Latest member
CooperChee
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top