SPAIN: Wheels Up On Friday

It looks like I will need a Beceite Ibex cape. The hair on my cape was not in good shape. Any have a cape I can buy. I don't have any Euro Mounts so I prefer to get a cape.
 
It looks like I will need a Beceite Ibex cape. The hair on my cape was not in good shape. Any have a cape I can buy. I don't have any Euro Mounts so I prefer to get a cape.
I can provide or find one for you if you want, but your outffiter sure is also able to find one
 
He can't and has a list of people needing one due to scabies. So, if you can find one that would be great. Hopefully we can get it shipped to the taxidermist used by my outfitter. Let me know the cost if you find one.
I can provide or find one for you if you want, but your outffiter sure is also able to find one
 
He can't and has a list of people needing one due to scabies. So, if you can find one that would be great. Hopefully we can get it shipped to the taxidermist used by my outfitter. Let me know the cost if you find one.
Message you on watshap
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,257
Messages
1,569,951
Members
168,773
Latest member
DelilahHoc
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top