SOUTH AFRICA: South Africa Big 5 Hunt With Bossie Of LIMPOPO BIG GAME SAFARIS

Thank you for sharing and also to educate that you do have some real rhino hunts still avaialble.
Great bull shot with a great calibre made for it.

Amazing story @ActionBob ! Thanks a lot for sharing! You mention you have had two replica's made, the one the is on the full mount, as is, but would you also perhaps share the "artist's impression" on what the horns would look like if they had not been cut?

Cheers!

Amazing story @ActionBob ! Thanks a lot for sharing! You mention you have had two replica's made, the one the is on the full mount, as is, but would you also perhaps share the "artist's impression" on what the horns would look like if they had not been cut?

Cheers!
All he did was to use the mold from mine for the bottom and the top or point off another clients rhino. I'll post a picture when I can get to it... kinda tucked away to make room for Christmas stuff. ;)

Thank you for sharing, Bob! Would you mind detailing the load you used in your 505?
I'll have to dig up the loads but 525 grain flat point banded solid clocking right between 2300 to 2350. @matt85 loaded for me however I don't remember if I used his handloads or the Corbon loads.

Great memories. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Also a truly amazing animal. Congratulations.

Congrats Bob, a great rhino and exciting hunt :D Cheers:

That mount is really good !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imogen6571

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois