SOUTH AFRICA: My First Safari Hunting The Mountains Of The Eastern Cape With KMG Hunting Safaris

This is fantastic, I have never been, so it was joyful to read about your adventures. Thank you for sharing.
Thanks for reading. I hope you get there one day, it was an amazing trip and I cant wait to go back

Congrats on your success and yet another great hunt from @KMG Hunting Safaris.

You got some great trophies and a lifetime of memories.

Problem with Africa and KMG is that before I even leave I am figuring out when I can come back :)

Congrats on your success and yet another great hunt from @KMG Hunting Safaris.

You got some great trophies and a lifetime of memories.

Problem with Africa and KMG is that before I even leave I am figuring out when I can come back :)
Yes I have this same problem! I am thinking 2025 I will return with my wife but I know for sure she is going to take one look at the mountains we hiked and say "hell no". She is more of a shoot from a truck kind of girl :LOL:. We are definitely coming back in this decade as long as the west doesn't fall apart before then

Congratulations on your success and thank you for posting such a detailed review of your experience. Just curious, did you book your own travel or did you use an agency? If an agency, I'd love to know which one if you had a good experience and don't mind sharing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlessdiuse

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg