AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Courtney Hunting Club, NRA Life Member, SCI Kansas City Chapter
Hunted
South Africa, KwaZulu Natal, Kalahari, Northwest, Limpopo, Gauteng, APNR Kruger Area. USA Georgia, South Carolina, Arkansas, New Mexico, North Carolina and Texas
Welcome to AH sir. Looks like you had a great hunt!

johnnyblues

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
USA, ALASKA Canada, New Zealand, Mexico Africa.
Ive been back for not quite 3 months and I'm jealous your going soon... Do you need a hunting buddy??

All this KMG talk is making me feel AFRICA homesick...
Lol. Africa gets into your blood!

enysse

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
Congrats! Nice animals! The addiction begins....

Gemsbok Gangsta

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DU SCI NRA
Hunted
Namibia 2009/East Cape 2016/NW province 2019
Congratulations on a great hunt!! Looks like KMG does it again

Dr Ray

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Australia/NZ
Hunting Africa has always been a dream since I began hunting. Never would have thought that I would get that chance but I finally got to go. We spent 4 1/2 years planning our trip and after looking at safari companies in Namibia and South Africa and contacting several we ended up going with KMG Safari's. Best decision of my life! There were many pro's and con's listed when trying to schedule our safari and KMG had no con's. They fit every need that we set.

On our first day arriving at Mpunzi Lodge we found that the accommodations were simply beautiful. Viewed fantastic South African sunrises and sunsets everyday from our lodge. Truly we were made to feel like we were at home and a member of the KMG family from the first day. That alone made you feel relaxed that you made the right decision in safari company.

My rifle was lost at Atlanta and did not arrive in Johannesburg with me. The next day we flew to Port Elizabeth and then drove to camp. The airport called Kim, when my rifle arrived, and she drove to Port Elizabeth and delivered it to me 2 hours away at camp. Thank you so much Kim.

Marius and Kim were easily some of the best people I have ever meet and you will quickly realize that they will be friends for the rest of your lives. Our PH Martin was fun to be around and made great decisions on the order of our animals. All the PH's and staff that work for KMG and Mpunzi tried to fulfill any request that you made.

I knew before I left for Africa that I wanted to go for a 2nd time at some point and now I want to get back as quickly as possible. Truly was an amazing trip to South Africa and I can not give enough thanks to Marius, Kim, Martin, Graham and Louw. The only negative is that I feel like I gained 10 pounds while I was there. Thanks Nicole. In all seriousness the food was fantastic and Nicole is an amazing cook and is always there when you need anything.

If you want a 5 star recommendation on where to go then the answer is only South Africa with KMG Safari's.

Thank you again KMG for letting me live out such a huge point of my life with you. I will be returning.

View attachment 198889 View attachment 198890 View attachment 198891 View attachment 198892 View attachment 198893 View attachment 198894 View attachment 198895 View attachment 198896 View attachment 198897

Very nice and a great trip by your account.

I look forward to getting some great trophies!

SkunkMonkey14

Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
South Africa
KMG is amazing!! Marius is fantastic and knows how to hunt and run a safari!!

I'm surprised the airport allowed Kim to retrieve your weapon; When they came to the States, the airline lost their luggage and a few days later I had to take Kim to retrieve their baggage - the company would not release it to me.

Maybe it's an American thing??

It surprised me as well but she was able to make it happen. Would have been a long 4 hour trip to take outside of hunting to retrieve my rifle.

SkunkMonkey14

Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
South Africa
Ive been back for not quite 3 months and I'm jealous your going soon... Do you need a hunting buddy??

All this KMG talk is making me feel AFRICA homesick...

I really can't wait to get back.

SkunkMonkey14

Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
South Africa
I too am interested in how your rifle was forwarded and retrieved by the outfitter. Were you flying Delta--Jberg or did you go through europe?

We did Delta from Atlanta to Johannesburg then South Africa Airways to Port Elizabeth. I think they just knew Kim and allowed her to get it along with my paperwork and keys. Worked out very much in my favor and cannot be more grateful.

Reactions: lcq

SkunkMonkey14

Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
South Africa
@SkunkMonkey14 , some fine looking animals! It was a pleasure meeting you in camp and sharing a cold one!

It was very much a great pleasure to meet you and spend so much time together. You and Cecile were an absolute high point of a fantastic trip. We did see your Cape Buffalo at Hunters & Collectors and he made a very nice mount. Thank you both for everything.

SkunkMonkey14

Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
South Africa
Glad you enjoyed your hunt. Now that its' over you can begin planning future hunts. The cycle never ends! LOL

I have that feeling that it will continue to be a lifelong adventure. I will absolutely be back.

lcq

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA CSSA
Hunted
Canada, RSA
We did Delta from Atlanta to Johannesburg then South Africa Airways to Port Elizabeth. I think they just knew Kim and allowed her to get it along with my paperwork and keys. Worked out very much in my favor and cannot be more grateful.

I'm doing the same flights hope everything goes smoothly. Glad to see you had a great hunt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaHard

Latest profile posts

Pondoro wrote on Tally-Ho HUNTING SAFARIS's profile.
Hello...could you please pm me regarding what species available on this fly-camp offer....can cape buffalo be taken for instance..? Trophy prices..?
matt vejar wrote on kevin masters's profile.
Kevin,
Played rookie league for the Yankees in Paintsville after winning the College World Series at Fullerton State, in1979. All I could think about was the movie “Deliverance”- lived up in a hollow with some other players. Refused to go on a moonshine run because it was a dry county-no way. Met some of the nicest people on the planet there! Van Lear the home of Loretta Lynn was highlight of summer LOL.
Tally-Ho HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on jfowler812's profile.
hi Mr fowler

im happy to do these deals for 2021

i will knock off 10% off each deal if you take 2 so $18000 per package

look forward to your response

regards
Mule deer and Colorado elk seasons almost done! Hunters driving farm roads, looking for racks, their PH driving them along, I ask that you not pull into my drive. The buck behind me, on the boundary line of the GMU somehow knows. The hunter laughs, I would invite you in to see my Searcy rifles but social distancing prevails, darkness arrives and the buck slides away into secret tree grove...
Boyd Brooks wrote on Skinnersblade's profile.
Ellwood Epps has 1 box of 25-20 in stock. Look them up on the web. They are located in Orilla Ontario.