SOUTH AFRICA: Bluey & Joysies Visit With Roy & Jenny Wormald

What a great trip. I think the Eastern Cape has to be on my list for one day

What a great trip. I think the Eastern Cape has to be on my list for one day

Yes, it is a must do! Amazing diversity, scenery, great people and places... And large populations of healthy animals.

Congrats on the great hunt. I love your enthusiasm for hunting. I passed on a very nice mountain reedbuck this last trip because he was not in the budget, I hope one day I can make up for it and get a nice one like yours.

thanks again fellas,
Charlie , the east cape is a must , we hunted in 4 different properties down there and everyone was different , the people are great ,and if the hills had I lot more brush and trees on them it would be a lot like hunting in eastern Victoria ,where we live .
ive hunted Limpopo in may and that was bow stalking paradise ,but the east cape is just that much more challenging ,as you see the animals a long way off and the tricky bit is getting in on them .
and there a lot more water in the east cape , pretty much a creek on every property.
it was a pleasant surprise to me , I think theres more water on the ground in southern Africa than southern australia

I'm not sure how I missed this before. Great job Bluey!

Thank you for sharing these happy moments with us, my friend. I am so glad that your beautiful lady was able to have this last safari with you. My thoughts are with you and yours in this very difficult and unhappy time. May Joysie rest now, in peace and without any more pain. Take care of her memories and be strong.

Great memories of you with your wife. Fantastic hunt, one I am sure you will never forget. Thanks so much, my friend, for sharing them with the AH community and letting us spend some time with her as well. Be strong Bro.

Thank you for sharing these happy moments with us, my friend. I am so glad that your beautiful lady was able to have this last safari with you. My thoughts are with you and yours in this very difficult and unhappy time. May Joysie rest now, in peace and without any more pain. Take care of her memories and be strong.
????!!!!!!

????!!!!!!
Hi Sest and fellow AH Members What doc is referring to is last Friday night Our good Friend bluey lost his little Queen. Our Heart Felt Condolences Go out to Bluey and his Family and Friends. She is never really gone her great memories will be with you forever.

Well sure sorry to hear about that and my sincere condolences to bluey and his family for their loss. Very bad news indeed. Does anyone have any details of this sad news? Sorry bluey, my thoughts are with you.

bluey,

Condolences to you and your family on the loss of your wife. Your in my prayers.

God Bless.

bluey, Please accept my sincere condolences to you and the family for your loss. Hoping you find comfort in the love of family and friends. With heartfelt sympathy, Jerome

I'm so sorry bluey, for you and your family....that's a tough one.

thanks fellas
these are dark days for us,for sure.
after almost 18 months of virtually non stop fighting cancer ,my joysie ,picked up a chest infection last Thursday
we were down the the city , almost 2 weeks into a long stint of radiation therapy , to slow the devil down again , along with her chemo
drugs aswell,
the infection got a vice like grip on her , and being so ran down by the radiation , the chemo drugs and of course the long fight it self
the anti biotics just couldn't get a shot at the title.
and at just after 8.30p.m Friday the 26th of September, we sadly lost the fight , with me holding her hand ,telling her how proud l was of her how much our 3 kids and l love her and will until its our time to go , she slipped away from us ,forever......
we are sending her off next Monday the 6th of October .
im so impressed and proud to see the maturity with which our kids are helping with one anothers emotions , and needs in the planning of our materaichs service . wake .then private creamation on Tuesday the 7th .
I know that joysie (joy-ellen) is with us , and would be bursting with pride , watching all the effort and work she has put into raising 3 outstanding young adults coming to fruit,
after the lonely and virtually single parenting , that only a fishermans wife knows.
in the coming weeks we will be going through lots of ups and downs ,learning the true value of joysies exisistance in the running of the family , the home ,the business which she has held together in the last 20 plus years .
not even mentioning the unfathomable support and major role she, single handedly played in making each and every member of our family , the people we are today .
but as a team , will iron out any kinks and make her as proud of us as we are of her .....
thank you very much mates.........
Trevor Hunt

Trevor please accept my deepest sympathy.

Bob

You know how I feel bluey and have told you so privately.

From the AH side. You are both a big part of this community and we have all benefited from your contributions. (Joysie, most certainly for keeping you on the straight and narrow) Thank you and keep well in the hard times ahead.

One gutsy lady!

Wayne

You know how I feel bluey and have told you so privately.

From the AH side. You are both a big part of this community and we have all benefited from your contributions. (Joysie, most certainly for keeping you on the straight and narrow) Thank you and keep well in the hard times ahead.

One gutsy lady!

Wayne

same from me bluey.

So sorry to hear about your loss. I don't have the right words but I know that most of us here on AH would hop on a plane right now just to sit in the same room with you. Just know we are standing with you in spirit, and condolences to you and your family.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeniseDapl

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross