Some Powder In Stock At Precision Reloading

Lee in Texas

AH senior member
Reaction score
I got some more 4350. Hopefully you can, too.

Screen Shot 2021-03-04 at 8.12.40 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-03-04 at 8.12.41 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-04 at 8.12.41 PM.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 48
  • Screen Shot 2021-03-04 at 8.12.43 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-04 at 8.12.43 PM.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 41
  • Screen Shot 2021-03-04 at 8.12.45 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-04 at 8.12.45 PM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 45
Last edited by a moderator:

HuntingGold

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
South Africa, United States (Oregon, Washington, Idaho, California and Wyoming)
I appreciate the heads up as I know others do too. I looked for 4350 and it was gone by the time I looked but many other powders were still available. Thanks again,

sestoppelman

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, NA Hunt Club
Hunted
Tanzania, Botswana, Zimbabwe (2), Namibia (2), South Africa (2)
Not a thing there I can use, sigh...

sestoppelman

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, NA Hunt Club
Hunted
Tanzania, Botswana, Zimbabwe (2), Namibia (2), South Africa (2)
Guys, I was just over to Powder Valley and while they didnt have any much useful domestic powder they did have some equivalent Norma powders and I just ordered about $350 worth of URP, 202 and 204 which covers most of what I need to do. I had never heard of URP before but according to the charts is similar to 4350 and the other others more of mid range rate.
The IMR powders are going to be very hard to come by for a while, so guess I will be working up some new loads with new powders. Might check it out.
The didnt have any MRP which is Re22, dang it!

Chukar

Gold supporter
Silver supporter
AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI DSC
Hunted
USA, Namibia
Thanks brother.

I managed to score some Lil'gun for the Hornet.

Now if I can only get some primers.

HuntingGold

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
South Africa, United States (Oregon, Washington, Idaho, California and Wyoming)
A limited supply of powder and primers hit the shelves of a sportsman warehouse recently. I was fortunate enough to get a little of each. The fact that it hit a few other sources has me a little bit encouraged, though I believe it will take a looong time to get out of this mess.
What is not so encouraging is the message that went out earlier this week that prices will rise 3 to 15% April 1.

Lee in Texas

AH senior member
Reaction score
I think it would be awesome if a local HazMat shipper would help individuals, like an FFL shipping rifles. Just charge $20 plus actual shipping. The extra cost is a bummer, but it could help people get the powder they need. I bought a pound of 20N29 from Midway and it was $74 and change after HazMat, shipping, and tax.

cajunchefray

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA
Guys, I was just over to Powder Valley and while they didnt have any much useful domestic powder they did have some equivalent Norma powders and I just ordered about $350 worth of URP, 202 and 204 which covers most of what I need to do. I had never heard of URP before but according to the charts is similar to 4350 and the other others more of mid range rate.
The IMR powders are going to be very hard to come by for a while, so guess I will be working up some new loads with new powders. Might check it out.
The didnt have any MRP which is Re22, dang it!
THANKS! I finally got 2 pounds Norma 203B, which I have read is very close to if not the same as Reloder 15, that regulates in my 450/400Nitro double.

Great community here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnkeWalder

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

degoins wrote on Treemantwo's profile.
I have a like new VC .450 I might part with. I had it built in 2013 and it has served me well. Also have a VC fitted leather trunk case for it along with the plastic case it came with. I'll take 14000 for all of it.
Matt W wrote on Jody's profile.
Hi Jody,
I have been looking for ideas on the best way to display my European mounts from Africa. I came across some of your shield work and was wondering if you would be willing to make one for me? If so, please let me know the cost. I like the shield with the two spears that you built for a member years ago. Thanks.
cal pappas wrote on Mnelson2's profile.
Nelson. Is this message a PM format. I want to send you my email, but don't know if this is the cirrect way to do it. I'm at <pappas@mtaonline.net> Send me an email with your phone and I will call you about a skull I have. I went to school in Boston and am from Bernardston in the west part of the state. Moved to Alaska in 1984 adn never looked back.
BeeMaa wrote on Justbryan's profile.
Sold a Blaser scope mount to him. He was a pleasure to do business with.
BeeMaa wrote on 375Fox's profile.
Sold a Blaser scope mount to him. Was a pleasure to do business with.