SNIPER59 empty your inbox! LOL

Diamondhitch

AH legend
Joined
May 2, 2011
Messages
3,027
Reaction score
868
Website
www.diamondhitch.webs.com
Deals & offers
1
Media
77
Hunting reports
Africa
3
USA/Canada
3
Europe
1
Asia/M.East
1
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Canada (AB, SK, NWT, BC) USA (NM, TX) South Africa (Limpopo, KZN, Free State, Eastern Cape, Northen Cape), Kyrgyzstan, Czech Republic
Lorne I tried responding to your PM but your in box is full and needs to be cleaned out before you can receive any more.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,251
Messages
1,570,769
Members
169,161
Latest member
MichelWhit
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top