snake fight

page not found for me.
 
Sorry for the bad link. Here is another source:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/toilet-terror-python-bites-mans-8044766
Story is below, but check the site to see the Video and Pictures

Toilet terror as python bites man's penis while he sits on the loo before bloody battle ensues
A man was caught in a blood-soaked battle with a massive snake after it slithered up sewer pipes and bit onto his penis as he sat going to the toilet.
Atthaporn Boonmakchuay was squatting over the toilet at his Thailand home this morning when he suddenly felt a sharp bite to the tip of his penis.

He immediately grabbed down below with his hand and was horrified to discover he had caught hold of the head of a huge snake that had clamped its jaws around his privates.
The 38-year-old immediately screamed for his wife and began fighting the serpent - which refused to let go of his member.

The pair were thrashing around the tiny toilet - leaving blood splattered across the floors and walls but just as he feared he could lose his penis, Atthaporn hatched an ingenious plan to remove the snake with seconds to spare.

He called out for a rope and just before passing out managed to grab the four-metre serpent’s head and tie it to the bathroom door.

The 38-year-old was hospitalised after suffering huge blood loss and collapsing from the dramatic snake attack during his morning bathroom routine.

According to Bangpakong News , emergency services were then called in to free the massive serpent from pipes under the family home in Chachoengsao, east of Bangkok.

Fire crews used hammers to smash the toilet and drag the python, which was still alive, out of the ground according to reports in Thailand.

It is thought that the snake, which will be released back into the wild, swam up a pipe leading to the bathroom.

Atthaporn is in stable condition in hospital in Thailand.

Video From YouTube:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks.

Talk about a worst nightmare. That's pretty terrifying
 
I said it before and I'll say it again........that snake would be executed not released into the wild.
 
I said it before and I'll say it again........that snake would be executed not released into the wild.

I"m with you Charlie. "Catch & Release" has never been my thing when dealing with any serpent. The only good snake is a dead snake. They could be like the dinosaurs, extinct. And you don't hear nobody whining about missing them.
 
I'm certain that an attach like that violates the Geneva Convention!
 
The first thing violated was the poor guy on the throne.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,435
Members
169,357
Latest member
trailrivet
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top