SMITH & WESSON MODEL 41- 22 SHORT

xb40

AH senior member
Joined
Dec 17, 2023
Messages
59
Reaction score
44
Location
Alabama
Member of
NRA
Smith & Wesson Model 41-22 SHORT. SERIAL NUMBER 74XXX. 7 3/8 barrel with compensator. Complete Olympic set of counter weights with all components, aluminum, steel, short muzzle cap and hex tool. One 22 Short Magazine. Also have a correct box, but not the original box. There are a couple of spots on the left front of the muzzle. I have shot this gun, and it functions perfectly. 4300.00 SHIPPED. This gun is posted on two other boards.

IMG_4795.jpeg
IMG_4823.jpeg
IMG_4826.jpeg
IMG_4824.jpeg
IMG_4833.jpeg
IMG_4829.jpeg
IMG_4830.jpeg
IMG_4825.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'd delete the SN or at least all but the last 3 digits
 
I have owned two model 41 in the past I consider that two of the poorest gun trades I have done.
 
The 22 SHORT is still for sale. The 22 LR on the right has been sold on another board.
 
Is the SN without a letter older than the ones with the letter prefix?
 
Yes, the “A” prefix was started in 1970 with A11500x and P.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,260
Messages
1,570,089
Members
168,841
Latest member
tn88fund
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top