Sponsor
Since 2017
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Website
www.kempafricansafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Kemp african Safaris have one set of permits still available for 2019 and offer AH members a deal of a live time.
Hunting will take place in the limpopo province, waterberg mountains of South Africa.

10 days all inclusive package for 1 hunter.

Accommodation $2000
Civet cat $600
Honey badger. $600
Gennit $400
Bush pig $400
Serval $600
Watermongoose $400

$5000

Includes :
Permits
Road transportation
Pre Baiting
Accommodation
Local beer and wine

Exsclude :
Flights
Accommodation before and after safari
Tips
Taxidermy

All plains and dangerous game species available from price list
Can add Porcupine, brown Hyena, caracal to night critters list.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Man what a hunt!

Now I have to check out a Watermongoose??

Great deal! Wow!

Hmm I thought mongoose were protected. Saw a couple in Zim and SA and was told so both times.

That would be a fun hunt with little recoil:LOL:! Well maybe some recoil hunting bush pig.

Great deal!!!

Hmm I thought mongoose were protected. Saw a couple in Zim and SA and was told so both times.
Hi Graham, no they are not protected can be hunted with written permission only.

What cartridge would you recommend? I used a 375 H&H on my only bushpig. I’m sure it wasn’t needed, but that’s what I had.

What cartridge would you recommend? I used a 375 H&H on my only bushpig. I’m sure it wasn’t needed, but that’s what I had.
I think you made a good desission on using your 375, on bushpig is is fine and that was the only weapon you had.

I personally use a 7x57 or a. 243 for most of the small cats including Bushpig. Both guns got silencers on and clients love shooting with them.
I recommend a smaller calebre for accuracy at night you have one shot at a critter if you miss that animal will most of the time not return to the bait.

Hope this answer your question.

Regards

This would be a great package to add when I come over and finish my Tiny 10.

This would be a great package to add when I come over and finish my Tiny 10.

You are more than welcome to do so,lot of fun and it is a verry rewording hunt.

I did a similar hunt last year with my .223 with Barnes ammo. Did well while not tearing up the small stuff and turning the lights off on a bush pig. Verb, very pleased with performance.
This is a great hunt and best of luck to whomever gets it!
Philip

Very nice deal thank you for putting it together

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristyLak

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg