simple truths

bluey

AH legend
Joined
May 21, 2012
Messages
4,746
Reaction score
2,118
Location
australia/zambia
Media
52
Hunting reports
Africa
2
USA/Canada
1
Australia/NZ
5
Member of
ssaa, aba ,bairnsdale field archers SFP
Hunted
australia south africa (limpopo, north west,eastcape) canada (b.c)zambia
SIMPLETRUTH # 1 Lovers help each otherundress before sex.
However after sex, they always dress on their own.

Simple Truth, In life, no one helps you once you're screwed.



SIMPLE TRUTH #2 When a lady is pregnant, all her friends touch her stomach and say, "Congrats."
But, none of them touch the man's penis and say, "Good job."

Simple Truth: Some members of a team are never appreciated.


FIVE Other Simple Truths 1. Money cannot buy happiness, but it's morecomfortable to cry in a Corvette than on a bicycle.

2. Forgive your enemy, but remember the jerk's name.

3. If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again.

4. Many people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.

5. Alcohol does not solve any problems but then neither does milk or water.


Bonus Truth Condoms don't guarantee safe sex.
A friend of mine was wearing one when he was shot by the woman's husband.



Hope this brightens your day...
 
Eagles may fly high, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines!

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!

Ado
 
Good Job Bluey. That just made my morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Thanks Bluey
 
Thanks Bluey!(y)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,307
Messages
1,572,361
Members
169,539
Latest member
ErnestGaw
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top