Silencers

I'm sure your friend can get a silencer into Africa, especially with some kind of meet and greet service. I was wisked through security lines in the joberg airport like nobody's business, nobody had time to look for anything illegal I could have had. The exact opposite happened when I landed back in the US, they would most likely find the silencer and raise hell about it. The basterds took my biltong in August and I'm still wound up about it lol. I would just buy a silencer in Africa to avoid the hassle. Three or four hundred bucks should get you one
 
I just yesterday fill out form #1149-0010 Application to temporarily import export certain national firearmsact (nfa) firearms per another member so we will see what happens, or next year I will just take it like I did last time

I took your advise.
Emailed a completed #1149-0010 on 11/7/22. Got an approved form
In the mail 12/2/22. So i will be taking my own suppressor without any worry. Not traveling thru any non friendly countries either.
 
Imagine how much Sturm and Drang would be avoided if hunters did not mess with suppressors.
 
I took your advise.
Emailed a completed #1149-0010 on 11/7/22. Got an approved form
In the mail 12/2/22. So i will be taking my own suppressor without any worry. Not traveling thru any non friendly countries either.
very happy when something works out, so good luck and have fun
 
Friend claims he is “just going to stick his in luggage’ Going to Mozambique. Dumbest idea I’ve ever heard. Any thoughts ?

He'll be in prison leaving or returning courtesy of the US of A before he enters the bonus round with the Moz authorities.
 
He'll be in prison leaving or returning courtesy of the US of A before he enters the bonus round with the Moz authorities.

He may get away with it, but seriously, there’s no way it’s worth the risk.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,355
Messages
1,573,926
Members
169,872
Latest member
LanoraKidw
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top