Shrinking Into Convalescence

It is very much the fact that many people no longer understand how nature works.
I saw an excellent example of this just a few weeks ago in a park when a hawk swooped down and grabbed a squirrel on the ground. While the hawk was dispatching the squirrel a man and woman ran up screaming at it, and the hawk flew off. Now there is a dead sqirrel laying in the park and a woman upset telling her husband she wants to leave before their kid sees it. I bit my tounge as they left however when I got home and told my wife the story she couldn't belive I didnt "give them an education".
Now I am 28 years old and was taught growing up there is a give and take relationship with nature. But I do see many of my peers that either were not taught this way or have forgotten it. I consider myself both a meat and trophy hunter, and cannot understand this "meat comes from the grocery store" concept.

It's not even funny anymore, you post any hunting pictures on facebook anymore and the anti's and even non-hunters jump on it like it's match thrown on straw pile. They will go on and on about how they support meat hunters but us "sport" hunters need to become extinct. And then there are geniuses that come out and say hunting was once needed to put food on the table, but that is what we have supermarkets for now. A lot of them are there 20's.....this world is going to hell.

Luckily, I am too old and grouchy to be on Facebook.

:LOL:
cannot understand this "meat comes from the grocery store" concept.

Since there is a grocery store now, if you hunt, that means you enjoy killing things. Their logic is since there is a store, there is no need to kill for food.:LOL:
And any one that posses with dead animals is sick, any one that collects anything but meat from a animal is a sicko too.:rolleyes:

This world is going to hell, I better stay health because I can't rely on these wackos to keep me safe when I get old.:mad:

Maybe these people should have to go to a hog or chicken farm and processing plant before they are allowed to have an opinion.

I think it should be mandatory teaching for people at age 18.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois