Shout out to BWH

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
4
Joined
Jun 26, 2014
Messages
8,020
Reaction score
15,647
Location
Texas
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Deals & offers
123
Media
1,826
Articles
7
Hunting reports
Africa
6
USA/Canada
8
Europe
1
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
I would like to thank Brad Hempkins , @BWH, for joining the Rockin G and Top of Texas Taxidermy Team! I’m very excited to have Brad on board with us. Brad is our new representative so if anyone needs anything he is on board to assist.
Brad has hunted with us for several years now and has had us do taxidermy work for him so he has intricate knowledge of our operations and quality.
Thank you Brad and welcome to the team!
A5FBAE9C-2CC9-47F6-A00B-8C95AFEA642B.jpeg
931E746D-9EDC-4D6F-8694-3403ADF77A64.jpeg
 
Congrats!
 
I feel sorry for you both. :LOL:


Congrats y'all! Will definitely make a good team!
 
Congrats to you both!
 
Very Cool!
 
Nice going Brad! Good man for sure.
 
Very nice trophy - I must hunt one, one if these days![emoji4]
 
Congrats guys!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,305
Messages
1,572,260
Members
169,515
Latest member
RubyeShead
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top