Shotshell Pellet Count Tables

DannyArcher

New member
Joined
Nov 15, 2019
Messages
5
Reaction score
4
Location
Botswana
I thought some shotgun shell reloaders here might find these tables useful.

pellet-count-per-ounce-2.jpg
pellet-count-per-ounce.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting info.

I have a Lee load all, 12 gauge, shotshell reloader. I never thought about how many pellets were being dumped I'm to the shell just the estimated weight that the powder charge is pushing and the pattern being made is sufficient to bring down the birds
I am hunting.

The only exception is when loading buckshot, again weight to powder charge is the factor. Size and number of buckshot the cup can hold (filling the cup without bulging the....roll crimp or standard crimp), and counting the number out makes it easier and quicker by setting aside several piles of pellets at one time.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,278
Messages
1,570,412
Members
168,882
Latest member
RhysStanto
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top