Website
africansportingcreations.com
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
DSC, SCI
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe
Last year, we went to Africa to hunt plains game in very thick brush. We brought our 3-section SuperCompact Shooting Sticks (learn more about them here) because we were traveling light with shorter, take-down rifle cases. Thinking we’d be standing up to shoot, we put all three sections together at the start of the hunt. However, the brush was so thick the only way to get a clean shot through the heavy brush was to remove the 27” bottom section and shoot from the kneeling or sitting position. From this position, we could shoot upward into the animal’s vitals and avoid having the bullet deflected by tough Acacia limbs. We have seen similar cover in Texas, Florida and other parts of the USA depending on the season and game being pursued.

One of our first products were our Shooting Sticks, and based on our experience above, our new Brush Sticks were born.

brush_sticks.jpg

brush-top_bottom.jpg

Learn more about our various shooting sticks and how they can help you on your next hunt - wherever you go. Shooting Sticks

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting sticks! Would you like me to field test them for you this year? Of course I would provide a great independent field report!
I stand ready to help fellow AH members anytime.

I have a regular pair of your stick, love them and they are beautiful. I have unscrewed the lower legs before, too. Looks like a good idea.

The cost of the Brush Sticks are $249 and they are built to last a lifetime. You can buy a $100 set every few years or invest in these. They are the only sticks in the category that have an unconditional lifetime warranty and plus you'll have something to pass down to your Grandchildren. Over the long-term they are less expensive than almost every other option currently available.

They are expensive...I used the bog pod with the adapter for front/rear rest worked great.

The cost of the Brush Sticks are $249 and they are built to last a lifetime. You can buy a $100 set every few years or invest in these. They are the only sticks in the category that have an unconditional lifetime warranty and plus you'll have something to pass down to your Grandchildren. Over the long-term they are less expensive than almost every other option currently available.

My mistake, the $349-$399 are for the "Shooting Sticks", not the "Brush Sticks." Sorry about that. Your point on the warranty is a good one. They are a nice looking product.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriBlorm

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg