Shipping quote

bowbrother

Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
just received shipping by air quote for mounts from Johannesburg to atlanta. info on shipment 232 kg mass 482 kg volume measurements 212 x124 x110 cms price 2950. shipment has 5 shoulder mounts 8 euro and 8 back skins. is this reasonable price for shipment? thank you for your time

I have no idea, but call Turkish Cargo and see what they charge. They are usually the lowest priced shipper.

That’s seems to be about right just comparing to a shipment I received earlier this year.

I don't know, but my Shipping / Delivery price from My studio to Atlanta would be under 750 driven to your door. For that number of pieces, in fact ANY number of pieces in a Safari.

just received shipping by air quote for mounts from Johannesburg to atlanta. info on shipment 232 kg mass 482 kg volume measurements 212 x124 x110 cms price 2950. shipment has 5 shoulder mounts 8 euro and 8 back skins. is this reasonable price for shipment? thank you for your time

Sounds close enough.

May be on the higher side of normal for that size crate based on my experiences.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vonfergus

Latest profile posts

Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!