Shipping Primed Cases

Grouser

AH veteran
Joined
Feb 1, 2020
Messages
114
Reaction score
210
Location
Memphis
Media
4
Hunted
VA, TN, MI, ND, KY, Alberta, Namibia!
Can primed cases be shipped without hazmat considerations??
 
I've shipped them before following fully loaded ammunition guidelines (limited quantity, previously ORM-D), however not sure if that's up to snuff or if they need to be shipped hazmat as true components.
 
Years ago you used to be able to purchase primed cases and they were just shipped UPS ground. I perturbed me that you could purchase them this way and have them shipped without paying the hazmat fee but if they were in a box of their own there was the fee. It's been quite a while since I have seen primed cases offered for sale.

So it may be hard to say, you would have to check with UPS or FedEx
 
I have about 60 primed cases I may sell. And primers being hard to find, I'd hate to waste them.
Hopefully someone will have a definitive answer. Thanks.
 
Primed cases can be shipped in the USA via UPS and FedEx but not the US Postal Service.
 
Mark, any special notices or markings required in the parcel??
Thanks.
 
Just mark the box with the current small arms logo and ship uPS or FedEx ground only
6EA9CA6A-828E-472F-92D1-6D8D1E2C1752.jpeg
 
Just like ammo....
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,345
Messages
1,573,619
Members
169,772
Latest member
JanetteEme
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top