SHILOH called today, finally!

Any of Mike Venturino's books or Paul Matthew's books on the subject are very helpful on BPCR shooting, cleaning, reloading, casting, etc. I refer to them often.
Yep, had them for years.
 
At 71 and being one born and raised here, love being around salt water and boats, cruising etc., I aint moving again, not no how, not no way.
I can understand that also, Damn shame how the world is turning out, Congrats on the sharps, looking forward to see the results of shooting it. One day I may get one
 
Got my hands on it today. Almost anticlimactic after 3 years. Bring it home in a couple of weeks.

Counter guy wanted his pic taken with it I guess, volunteered for the full length shot, LOL.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6623.JPG
    IMG_6623.JPG
    410.8 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_6620.JPG
    IMG_6620.JPG
    431.7 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_6621.JPG
    IMG_6621.JPG
    321.5 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_6624.JPG
    IMG_6624.JPG
    391.9 KB · Views: 117
Kirk and Lucinda do such a fantastic job at Shiloh Sharps! We are very proud to have them here in Montana. When I ordered my first Shiloh back in the 90's it was a 5 year waiting list so 3 years doesn't seem so bad. I have 3 Shiloh's: 40-65, 45-70, and 50-90. Enjoy your Quigley!!!
 
Kirk and Lucinda do such a fantastic job at Shiloh Sharps! We are very proud to have them here in Montana. When I ordered my first Shiloh back in the 90's it was a 5 year waiting list so 3 years doesn't seem so bad. I have 3 Shiloh's: 40-65, 45-70, and 50-90. Enjoy your Quigley!!!
I hope to enjoy it, thanks.

They do need a refresher in timely communications. Getting info from them is like pulling teeth.

3 years isnt too bad, but I was told 2 years. I asked 4 times for tracking info on this gun, and got nothing. LGS called and said come do the papers, that means it was sitting there for at least a full day that I didnt know about.

When you pay this kind of money and wait this long, the least they could do is keep you in the loop.
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,363
Messages
1,574,216
Members
169,965
Latest member
CathrynBeg
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top