Shark diving

I did that in SA many times and see the sharks .

When I have been to do the same in Farallon Islands, C.A., no shark show up.
Last time I did this in S.A. was in 2013.
Sad to know the sharks aren't there any more or in fewer numbers
 
I did it in 2019 so I can't speak of the current shark sightings. On my trip with Great White Shark Tours in Gansbaai we seen 3 white sharks plus several other kinds. It was a great time.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,285
Messages
1,570,638
Members
168,922
Latest member
.416
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top