SF board labels NRA as a domestic terrorist organization

curtism1234

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
Hunted: RSA, MO, WY. Fished: MO, IL, AR, MS, FL, WI, MI, WY
You just called for the killing of gay people. That might have been the most inappropriate post I have ever seen on a hunting forum and I will be both shocked and appalled if that post is allowed to stand on a fine forum such as this.

Words fuel hate which is then acted on by others. Again, words matter today more than ever

And that is all I have to say

Last edited:

Bullthrower338

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
Life Member Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, NRA, Huntin' Fool, DSC and Pope and Young Club
Hunted
USA, Mexico, Canada, RSA, Australia NT, Zimbabwe
You just called for the killing of gay people. That might have been the most inappropriate post I have ever seen on a hunting forum and I will be both shocked and appalled if that post is allowed to stand on a fine forum such as this.

Words fuel hate which is then acted on by others. Again, words matter today more than ever

First off I didn’t call for the killing of anyone secondly I really doubt that my words are going to make some random wackjob that happens to have an unlimited supply of napalm and delivery methods at his disposal snap and start doing low level runs over the Bay Area!
Third, block me or ban me for triggering you!

YancyW

Gold supporter
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, SCI, RMEF, Ducks Unlimited
It's threatening homophobic words like this that cause the NRA to correctly be labeled a terrorist organization...

Words matter everyone

How could one post cause an org of 5 million people to correctly be labeled a terrorist organization? I have donated 10s of thousands of dollars to the NRA, am I a terrorist individually or just by association?

curtism1234

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
If you honestly believe that, you have a comprehension problem.

But people do, and they are the ones shooting up schools, highways, and stores (not saying the op is going to btw). But maybe they are just using 2nd amendment means as the NRA bizarrely put it a couple years back...

People are either part of the problem or part of the solution. And threatening homophobic words are part of the problem whether someone meant them or not.

Last edited:

sestoppelman

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, NA Hunt Club
Hunted
Tanzania, Botswana, Zimbabwe (2), Namibia (2), South Africa (2)
But people do, and they are the ones shooting up schools, highways, and stores (not saying the op is going to btw). But maybe they are just using 2nd amendment means as the NRA bizarrely put it a couple years back...

People are either part of the problem or part of the solution. And threatening homophobic words are part of the problem whether someone meant them or not.
Lighten up Francis!:cautious:

curtism1234

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
Lighten up Francis!:cautious:

Tell that to the victims of last weekend's shootings...and this coming weekend's shootings.

I'm not saying this in an angry tone. I'm saying that in a desperate plea

Royal27

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DSC, NRA, SCI
Hunted
USA - TX, CO, GA, ID. Africa - Zimbabwe, Zambia, and South Africa (Limpopo and EC)

Apparently not....

Would have been better if true. Better quite talking since words matter and all. Terrorist organization????

Royal27

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DSC, NRA, SCI
Hunted
USA - TX, CO, GA, ID. Africa - Zimbabwe, Zambia, and South Africa (Limpopo and EC)
Tell that to the victims of last weekend's shootings...and this coming weekend's shootings.

There is a logical fallacy if I've ever seen one.

sestoppelman

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, NA Hunt Club
Hunted

A plea for what? You seem to be equating NRA membership with the killing of innocents as did the SF board. That is offensive to all of us members and gun owners alike, very offensive. We had nothing to do with any of those shootings nor do we promote such carnage.

kevin masters

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
us mexico alaska south africa
It's threatening homophobic words like this that cause the NRA to correctly be labeled a terrorist organization...

Words matter everyone

Yes, Words do matter. if we don't stand up and condemn these radical ramblings by Libtard's then we deserve said labeling!!!

jeanes

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Member of
TSRA Life Member, NRA
Hunted
Texas, Colorado, South Dakota
How should those in authority deal with a group of five million members "correctly" labeled as a terrorist organization? By rounding them up and confining them in camps for reeducation or perhaps liquidation? Would that be the final solution to the NRA's domestic terrorism? After all, if the organization is terroristic it would follow that the members are terrorists and equally guilty of the mass murders that have been committed.
As a matter of curiosity, how many of the mass murderers were NRA members?
In case anyone doesn't realize it, I am attempting sarcasm, except for my last question.

Bullthrower338

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
Life Member Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, NRA, Huntin' Fool, DSC and Pope and Young Club
Hunted
That would be exactly ZERO!
How many were batshit crazy? ALL
How many body bags got stuffed in Gun Free Chicago last weekend? 7 fatality shot, 34 wounded! But that doesn’t count either because it is black on black crime or it doesn’t fit the liberal agenda. Pretty sure there wasn’t any NRA members involved there either.

Rob404

Bronze supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, Member Minnesota Horse and Hunt,,Caribou Hunt Club
Hunted
Illinois,Wisconsin,Michigan Limpopo Province South Africa
The New Mayor of Murderapolis campaigned on legalizing Weed and free health care and the banning of (assault rifles), thanks to a Conservative Senate none of the bills past,

YancyW

Gold supporter
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, SCI, RMEF, Ducks Unlimited

No you are not, you said a remarkably antagonistic thing and now you are trying to walk it back.

flatwater bill

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Asia/M.East
Member of
NRA endowment member/Life member
Hunted
NAMIBIA, RSA, KYRYG, KAZAKSTAN, MOZAMBIQUE,MEXICO, BOLIVIA, PERU, BRAZIL, ARGENTINA, CANADA, NEW ZEALAND, AUSTRALIA, SPAIN,
Apparently it is OK to hate NRA members, and Pres Trump, and Israel. Is it OK to hate anything else? Just wondering.....cause words matter....BTW....ever watch Antifa beating people with skateboards, burning cars, smashing windows? Ever hear a liberal politician condemn them?......I guess it is only OK to hate SOME things....I am having a hard telling which ones.......FWB

Royal27

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DSC, NRA, SCI
Hunted
Apparently it is OK to hate NRA members, and Pres Trump, and Israel. Is it OK to hate anything else? Just wondering.....cause words matter....BTW....ever watch Antifa beating people with skateboards, burning cars, smashing windows? Ever hear a liberal politician condemn them?......I guess it is only OK to hate SOME things....I am having a hard telling which ones.......FWB

Just ask any liberal. They will tell you which are ok and which aren't .

sestoppelman

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, NA Hunt Club
Hunted
The most closed minded people on the planet are,,,,, liberals. Sort of counterintuitive, but true. In their minds its all good, whatever makes your day. As long as it fits the liberal agenda.

Bullthrower338

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
Hunted
C9AE2706-5E36-4877-B9AE-CFEE68E0E214.jpeg

And just for the record, you can’t call a guy that would sport a peach colored shirt Homophobic!

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CorinneFav

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Tally-Ho Hunting Safaris wrote on jfowler812's profile.
hi Mr fowler

im happy to do these deals for 2021

i will knock off 10% off each deal if you take 2 so $18000 per package

look forward to your response

regards
Mule deer and Colorado elk seasons almost done! Hunters driving farm roads, looking for racks, their PH driving them along, I ask that you not pull into my drive. The buck behind me, on the boundary line of the GMU somehow knows. The hunter laughs, I would invite you in to see my Searcy rifles but social distancing prevails, darkness arrives and the buck slides away into secret tree grove...
Boyd Brooks wrote on Skinnersblade's profile.
Ellwood Epps has 1 box of 25-20 in stock. Look them up on the web. They are located in Orilla Ontario.
Lkhntr wrote on Warpig602's profile.
On the vx6 2-12 what does the zl2 stand for?

Thanks, Oliver
bowjijohn wrote on AfricaHunting.com's profile.
Many thanks for re formatting my article for the forum

I served my time in both the bush and during the bush war

I hope it did it justice

Education is where it is at - without it the wild places are history

You - sir - are well placed to make a difference

J