Selling Some Books Out Of My Collection

Tulu

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hey everyone!

Holidays are coming up and I am trying to free up some room in my collection for some new spots!

Titles and prices below.

All books are in great condition with a few handling marks worse on some than others of course. Any questions please let me know and I’d be happy to answer or send further detailed photos.
Shipping will be usps media mail for an extra $6 added to your purchase.

Kambaku! By Harry Manners - $35

Horned Death by John F. Burger - $30.00

Signed copy of Tracks Across Africa by Craig Boddington - $35 (slight dent in the front cover)

The book of the Lion by Sir Alfred E. Pease - $30

Shot - Gun and Sunlight by B. G. Lynn - Allen -$30

Safari Rifles II by Craig Boddington - $65 (handling mark on the hard cover edges.)

IMG_4045.jpeg
IMG_4046.jpeg
IMG_4047.jpeg
IMG_4048.jpeg
IMG_4049.jpeg
IMG_4050.jpeg
IMG_4051.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
i also will take kambaku please

I'll take the following:

Safari Rifles II by Craig Boddington - $65 (handling mark on the hard cover edges.)

Tracks Across Africa please

Dang, I missed all of this :(

Dang, I missed all of this :(
Ha! You sound like me whenever I’m looking for books! As I read them I try to sell them again or if I need room! Are you looking for anything in particular? I can Check to see if I can part with any others!?

Ha! You sound like me whenever I’m looking for books! As I read them I try to sell them again or if I need room! Are you looking for anything in particular? I can Check to see if I can part with any others!?
Nothin specific. I just got out of school and am enjoying filling my little rent house with cool Africa artifacts. Let’s chat! I’m sure I can take something of your hands

I'll take the following:

DM sent. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColetteKle

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.