Score On A Ruger Express .338 Win Mag! NOW FOR SALE!!!

sestoppelman

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, NA Hunt Club
Hunted
Tanzania, Botswana, Zimbabwe (2), Namibia (2), South Africa (2)
Decided safe queens must go, this is one of them. Stock is flawless as is bluing. Good shooter, not hunted or messed with. As noted a little pitting around the barrel band, not rusting. Rifle, rings and box. Offered here first before going to GB. Looking for $1500.00 for this rare model in this caliber. Open to offers or trades, but mostly looking for cash to feed the other obsessions. PM me if you want more info or post here. Thanks!!
IMG_4291.JPG

IMG_2712.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_2713.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
SOLD Pending funds.

Thanks reedy!
Beautiful brunette with a great rack and nice hips, ya can't just stand there talkin' with yer buddies! :E Rofl:

IdaRam, you just got a great deal for that caliber of Ruger Express. If I had a desire for a .338, I would have beat you to it!!

IdaRam, you just got a great deal for that caliber of Ruger Express. If I had a desire for a .338, I would have beat you to it!!
I thought everyone had a desire for a .338! :eek: Lol

I thought everyone had a desire for a .338! :eek: Lol
I currently own three .375 Hollands. They will always take care of anything a .338 will, maybe just not out at the same distance!!! I did consider buying it though for resale. Around my parts when those rifles show up in .338 Win Mag, the owners are usually asking $2000 and more!

What?!?!:eek::eek::eek: $2000 or more?!?!?!o_Oo_O:eek::eek::eek: Forget it Dan, deals off!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: LOL! You will like this rifle, good shooter.:D

What?!?!:eek::eek::eek: $2000 or more?!?!?!o_Oo_O:eek::eek::eek: Forget it Dan, deals off!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: LOL! You will like this rifle, good shooter.:D
:E Rofl:
I guess it's a good thing I already cut that check!!!!!!!! Lol

Don't nobody be blowin' up my deal! :A Blowup:

Sadly (or happily!), I think I snatched this up just as Cody (Bullthrower338) was about to reach for it. Sorry buddy! I guess that ain't no way to treat a friend :D
ANOTHER scotch is on me apparently! :D Cheers:

Dan, how many RSM and Express Rugers does that make for you?

Well, today that makes a total of four. But Cody said he’s going to be dropping by my house one of these days to pick up HIS .338! :eek: Sooo... :D
I’ve got 2 RSM’s, .375 H&H and .416 Rigby
The Express in .30-‘06 and now .338 WM
So I need a .458 Lott and one of these days I’m going to have to pick up another .375 to turn into a .404 Jeffery.
And I need an Express in .270 Win
Uncle Bob keeps telling me I need one in .505 Gibbs too.
That double rifle keeps getting further and further away...
Guess I’m going to need a second mortgage for that elephant hunt...
Oh yeah, and a new girlfriend that doesn’t really eat much. This ones going to leave me when I can’t afford to take her out to dinner anymore...
Booze, blow and hookers would have been one of the more economical life choices it seems! :D

Well, today that makes a total of four. But Cody said he’s going to be dropping by my house one of these days to pick up HIS .338! :eek: Sooo... :D
I’ve got 2 RSM’s, .375 H&H and .416 Rigby
The Express in .30-‘06 and now .338 WM
So I need a .458 Lott and one of these days I’m going to have to pick up another .375 to turn into a .404 Jeffery.
And I need an Express in .270 Win
Uncle Bob keeps telling me I need one in .505 Gibbs too.
That double rifle keeps getting further and further away...
Guess I’m going to need a second mortgage for that elephant hunt...
Oh yeah, and a new girlfriend that doesn’t really eat much. This ones going to leave me when I can’t afford to take her out to dinner anymore...
Booze, blow and hookers would have been one of the more economical life choices it seems! :D
I have the .375 HH,the .416 Rigby and a .404 J (made from a .375). AZ Dave started the project, didn't like it, I bought it over a year ago from Dave, sent it to a smith in Jasper, Alabama, and it is now my most valuable rifle by many definitions! As far as a .505 goes, I'll let you and Bob have those....too big for me. I seriously looked for a Ruger Express in .300 Win Mag for many months a while back. I found two I believe, but both of them were $2000 or more. More than I wanted to pay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vida64600

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?