Schmidt und Bender 3-12x50

Aaron Rust

AH member
Joined
May 13, 2009
Messages
24
Reaction score
23
Media
1
Schmidt und Bender 3-12x50
In really nice shape.
$900 shipped

I haven't sold on here before, i don't think. Sold some on AR sight a bit.
You can pm for phone number and we can text, talk, face time, etc or for more pics.

7QmdH4y.jpeg
fHyOy8s.jpeg
fQRLOHo.jpeg
KgJlsdm.jpeg
lLDhvbv.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Aaron Rust from Kansas and Namibia?
 
Excellent. I can vouch for Aaron. We were work peers in the past.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,177
Members
169,915
Latest member
calfenspomgro1984
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top