Savage 9.3x62

@AZDAVE
A very pretty rifle in a good caliber. I'd had my gunsmith do the barrel of my savage Whelen the same as yours plus true up the recoil lug. Mine was on a Stevens 200 that's just a budget savage 110 but I will keep mine it's my go to guns for everything.
BobView attachment 376191
Bob,
Another FINE looking rifle and I'm sure reasonably priced that you've built/customized! I use the same buttstock cartridge holder on my rifles. I'd prefer leather, but the nylon ones are much less expensive and impervious to wet/freezing weather.
CEH
 
This rifle never sold but I gave it to my brother a couple years ago and he is really enjoying it. Now I just need him to commit to a safari.

The savages are a nice way to build a budget rifle that shoot well and doesn't break the budget.
 
I can't believe no one here bought it for that price! I just had built on a Savage a .338-06 A-Square with McGowan Barrel and Bell and Carlson Medalist stock and I'm into it for way more than that.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,289
Messages
1,570,707
Members
168,979
Latest member
fastherphedef1988
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top