Sauer 100XT?

Would you recomend the Sauer 100?

  • Yes

    Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    4

Spencer Rothstein

AH member
Joined
Dec 8, 2017
Messages
15
Reaction score
12
Location
Colorado , United States
Hunted
United States
What are yall's opinion on the rifle I've heard a lot of great things about it, but would like to hear about it from a different stand point. Also I realize there are better rifles like the Sauer 101 XT, but those are out of my price bracket.
 
What do you like about it?
 
I bought a 30-06. Wood and blued sauer 100 XT. The trigger is fantastic, deadly accurate. Bought it and am selling my Remington 700 and my Winchester Model 70 30-06’s. This is a wonderful rifle, not just a wonderful rifle at this price point.
 
I bought a 30-06. Wood and blued sauer 100 XT. The trigger is fantastic, deadly accurate. Bought it and am selling my Remington 700 and my Winchester Model 70 30-06’s. This is a wonderful rifle, not just a wonderful rifle at this price point.
Finally got it out shooting this last weekend it was 25 degrees and the wind was horrible, but none the less I was not disappointed!
 
Finally got it out shooting this last weekend it was 25 degrees and the wind was horrible, but none the less I was not disappointed!

If it works for you and especially if it works well for you, that is what matters! Have a good New Year.
 
Also I would like to point out that originally on its first test fire the Sauer was having issues with light strikes but we dissassmbled the bolt and cleaned it and it appears to be working fine now.
 
Also I would like to point out that originally on its first test fire the Sauer was having issues with light strikes but we dissassmbled the bolt and cleaned it and it appears to be working fine now.

I am having the same issue. Only have about 60 rounds through it. Granted I’m using S&B ammo just to get used to shooting the rifle and have some Norma on order. I’m hoping it is an ammo issue and not a rifle issue
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,286
Messages
1,571,707
Members
169,399
Latest member
JulianePon
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top