Sako 375 H&H

I can get you a LH .375 Sako 90 "Hunter" with or without sights & with or without a set trigger
They are fantastic rifles, Should you be interested in ordering one thru me I can assist with choosing an optic and proper mounts as well.

I have had great success with this scope!
GPO Spectra 1.5-9x44i G4i Scope RS631
Have you guys ever played around with these?
I picked one up last fall and mounted it up on my bear rifle, Its been put thru the ringer so far and continues to impress me.
Price is good, eyebox is great, and the FOV is fantastic.
Maybe a good choice for the general purpose .375?
 
I can get you a LH .375 Sako 90 "Hunter" with or without sights & with or without a set trigger
They are fantastic rifles, Should you be interested in ordering one thru me I can assist with choosing an optic and proper mounts as well.

GPO Spectra 1.5-9x44i G4i Scope RS631
Have you guys ever played around with these?
I picked one up last fall and mounted it up on my bear rifle, Its been put thru the ringer so far and continues to impress me.
Price is good, eyebox is great, and the FOV is fantastic.
Maybe a good choice for the general purpose .375?

I will be in the market soon. I already take advantage of your deals when it comes to other stuff.
 
I can't disagree with this more.

I (and both my brothers) have major mixed dominance. I play Hockey, Golf and Lacrosse left handed, batted switch in Baseball and Softball, but write and throw right handed. I'm also very much a right handed shooter. One brother is almost completely lefty, but throws (and shoots) righty, the other brother is mixed, like I am.

It was a bit confusing for my grandfather when he was teaching me to shoot at around 6 years old, but once you know you are a righty that aims lefty, its not an issue, at all.

Completely relearning to shoot left handed(or right handed), especially when training for a DG hunt is just BEGGING for issues. It also doesn't solve any problem.

I prefer straight combs, with no cheek bulge, because I need to "lean" my head over that extra inch or so. A Montecarlo stock with a big cheek bulge tends to be extra meat that gets in the way. Again, once you know what's happening, a righty can aim lefty and shoot just as accurately as anyone out there.
Same here! I play ping pong and tennis, kick and write lefty but have to shoot and throw right handed due to dominant eye. Easy peasy.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,355
Messages
1,573,909
Members
169,872
Latest member
LanoraKidw
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top