Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA Canada, RSA, Argentina, Namibia/Caprivi
Hello everyone,
I would like to let everyone know about a raffle we are having. I am the vice-president of the Oklahoma Youth Hunting and Shooting program and we are trying to raise money to cover the costs of taking underprivileged kids hunting, shooting, and fishing. We are a 501c3 non-profit organization with no paid employees. All of the money we raise is used to purchase gas, food, ammo, and other necessities such as insurance.
The item we are raffling is a 7-day safari for one hunter and one non-hunter in the Limpopo region of South Africa, which will include airfare from the U.S. all ground transportation, food and lodging, and trophy fees for warthog, impala, and one animal of your choice, kudu, gemsbok, wildebeest etc… The tickets are $50 and the hunt will take place in 2010.
I have never hunted on this ranch but I have known the owner for a while and he is an upstanding gentleman. He is an American but the hunting operation is ran by a licensed South African PH. The ranch is 6,000 acres and from photos I have seen the accommodations are very nice. The name of the safari company is Morongwa Bush Safaris.
If you are interested in purchasing a raffle ticket please send me a private message.
Thank you,
Jim

AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
AfricaHunting.com
Media
Articles
Jim, It sounds like a great organization and the raffle is definitely for a good cause. I'll take two tickets and if one is a winner I will give the hunt away on AH. I'll be in touch. Please let us know when the raffle is taking place. Best of luck.

TOM

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI,DSC, QDMA, QU
Hunted
Africa, Europe, Asia, North America
Do they have a website?

jaustin

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA Canada, RSA, Argentina, Namibia/Caprivi
Thank you Jerome, that is very kind of you. Tom, they do not have a website but I am suppossed to meet with the owner in the morning and I will see if I can scan a brochure in and post it here. I would also like to let everyone know the ticket sales are limited to 500. The owner said that they only do a few hunts a year to keep game numbers and trophy quality high so word of mouth has attracted all the clients they need. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions. Thank you, Jim.

TOM

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI,DSC, QDMA, QU
Hunted
Africa, Europe, Asia, North America
Jim,

Just let me know (through here or email) whenever you have more details. Thanks, Tom

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucileCasn

Latest profile posts

degoins wrote on Treemantwo's profile.
I have a like new VC .450 I might part with. I had it built in 2013 and it has served me well. Also have a VC fitted leather trunk case for it along with the plastic case it came with. I'll take 14000 for all of it.
Matt W wrote on Jody's profile.
Hi Jody,
I have been looking for ideas on the best way to display my European mounts from Africa. I came across some of your shield work and was wondering if you would be willing to make one for me? If so, please let me know the cost. I like the shield with the two spears that you built for a member years ago. Thanks.
cal pappas wrote on Mnelson2's profile.
Nelson. Is this message a PM format. I want to send you my email, but don't know if this is the cirrect way to do it. I'm at <pappas@mtaonline.net> Send me an email with your phone and I will call you about a skull I have. I went to school in Boston and am from Bernardston in the west part of the state. Moved to Alaska in 1984 adn never looked back.
BeeMaa wrote on Justbryan's profile.
Sold a Blaser scope mount to him. He was a pleasure to do business with.
BeeMaa wrote on 375Fox's profile.
Sold a Blaser scope mount to him. Was a pleasure to do business with.