Safari Club International Interview With Zimbabwe Rose Chikerema

Hoas

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Rose Mandisodza-Chikerema, Chief Ecologist, Zimbabwe Parks & Wildlife Authority, explains how trophy hunting provides incentives and money that will be used by the local communities in marginalized areas to improve infrastructure, provide clinics, pay for school and even pipe water from a bore hole to people. She adds that hunting in an area increases conservation coverage the safari operators have their own anti poaching units that protect the wildlife.

Safari Club Interview with Zimbabwe's Rose Chikerema by Hoas posted Oct 18, 2018 at 5:47 PM

Screenshot (288).png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northerngos

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.