Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Asia/M.East
Member of
NRA, Life SCI, Life DSC, Life EWA
Hunted
RSA, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Tanzania, Cameroon, Mongolia, Kyrgyzstan, Austria, Australia, TX, NM
I wanted to start a thread about the SCI Convention, which will be January 31-February 3rd in Nashville, and provide updates for those who may not be a member or just may not be in the loop on the latest.

Convention Registration is not yet open.
Hotel Reservations just opened for Life Members of SCI.
With the demand for the premium hotels next to the convention center there may be other early options for those who register early. I am told that those who register early for the four day pass will be next to be able to book hotels under the discounted SCI rate. As details emerge I'll post them here.

I hope you will join me in supporting SCI and attending this fantastic event in the Music City!

Regards,
Philip

Thanks for the information. Great Convention in Nashville this past year. Record attendance, I believe. Happy hunting, TheGrayRider.

We plan to be there! @Just Gina and I had a blast in Nashville! First time for both of us in 2023. Definitely going to plan a few extra days again.

We plan to be there! @Just Gina and I had a blast in Nashville! First time for both of us in 2023. Definitely going to plan a few extra days again.
It was a good time for sure!

I stayed at the Drury Downtown in January. It’s very close to the convention hall. Maybe a 5 minute walk. Nice accommodations.

The SCI Convention hotel blocks will open next week. Check www.safari club.org for more information.
As big as this years convention was next years will be bigger!
I hope to see many of you there.

I stayed at the Drury Downtown in January. It’s very close to the convention hall. Maybe a 5 minute walk. Nice accommodations.
Good to know thanks for sharing this with us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrittGibb4

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross