S.I.A.C.E. Arms

JPmbogo

AH fanatic
Joined
Jul 27, 2020
Messages
601
Reaction score
936
Location
Washington Coast
Media
6
Member of
Willapa Harbor Gun Club
Hunted
South Africa, Montana, Alaska
Anyone had experience with double rifles by this Italian gun maker? Among other rifles, they produce a modern hammer double rifle.
 
I owned a 45/70 for a couple years. VERY well made and regulated with the best of them. The only reason I sold it was because it didn't have enough drop at the comb. It smacked me in the cheek with every shot. I would buy a proper fitting one in a heartbeat. I have a longer neck and monkey length arms and very few off the shelf rifles or shotguns fit me.
 
I owned a 45/70 for a couple years. VERY well made and regulated with the best of them. The only reason I sold it was because it didn't have enough drop at the comb. It smacked me in the cheek with every shot. I would buy a proper fitting one in a heartbeat. I have a longer neck and monkey length arms and very few off the shelf rifles or shotguns fit me.
There is a very attractive looking s/s hammer double in 8x57JRS currently up for bid on Gun Broker - https://www.gunbroker.com/item/885144498. The company's web site is also first class.
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2021-01-31 at 9.49.15 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-31 at 9.49.15 AM.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 127
  • Screen Shot 2021-01-31 at 9.49.18 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-31 at 9.49.18 AM.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 136
  • Screen Shot 2021-01-31 at 9.49.20 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-31 at 9.49.20 AM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 144

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2021-01-31 at 9.49.52 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-31 at 9.49.52 AM.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 154
  • Screen Shot 2021-01-31 at 9.49.54 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-31 at 9.49.54 AM.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 150

Forum statistics

Threads
70,277
Messages
1,570,394
Members
168,879
Latest member
ArnoldHoz
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top