Ruger's Website-Gun Control Please Read

desertloper

AH veteran
Joined
Apr 14, 2011
Messages
138
Reaction score
10
Media
38
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
SCI, NRA
Hunted
RSA
Ruger - Protect Your Rights

With everything going on, I found this on Facebook...takes 3 minutes and contacts all of your Representatives on your behalf.

Please share, tweet and keep this post/link active.
 
I did this and it works I got a response from my House member in 2 days
EVERYONE NEEDS TO JUMP ON THIS AND DO IT
 
I've done it as well. thanks for pointing out the link.
 
God may have created man but Sam Colt made 'em equal! The sooner people get that through their heads the better.
 
Done! Excellent stuff!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,301
Messages
1,572,114
Members
169,493
Latest member
CortneyRen
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top