Ruger RSM 416 Rigby

krish

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Fine Rsm 416 Rigby for sale.
Priced at $3599.00.
Need any more pictures pleas ask and I will post them.
Krish
20230709_190920.jpg
20230709_190930.jpg
20230709_190945.jpg

Looks like pretty good wood although pretty hard to determine from the pictures. Pretty inflated price so good luck.

Looks like pretty good wood although pretty hard to determine from the pictures. Pretty inflated price so good luck.
Most members on AH would not make negative comments/statements regarding someone else’s post as to possibly hinder a transaction. Good luck @krish

Most members on AH would not make negative comments/statements regarding someone else’s post as to possibly hinder a transaction. Good luck @krish
I didn't think what I said was negative, it is nice wood. Of course that is subjective. I see your point though, probably shouldn't have said anything at all.

Krish is super good to work with.... GLWS!!

I have no skin in this game; I have owned and shot all 3 calibers of the Ruger RSM.

It's a Classic American Big Game Rifle.

Classic in terms of American industry, like Bridgeport Milling Machines, Boeing B-17 Flying Fortresses, and Pratt and Whitney radial engines.

Built by visionary entrepreneurs, during a time that is not coming back. American Classics.

In the same path of a 1955 Chevy 2 door Coupe, a 1962 Corvette, or a 1967 Mustang Fastback.

Pre-64 Model 70 Super Grade, Ruger #1's, and Smith and Wesson Triple Lock.

Krish, I enjoy your posts. Nice rifles.

Good Luck With the Sale.

Krish is my safari rifle hero. He has answered questions for me about RSMs and was supportive of my auctions when I was selling these same rifles. He also seems to have a hell of a collection of safari rifles. RSMs have quickly jumped in value over the last year. One can check historical sales on GB to confirm this. Considering the sales-tax savings by buying person-to-person, this price is equivalent to buying one on GB for $3300 and then paying tax on it, which is pretty much exactly the going rate. I'd rather give Krish the $ than the government. There's nothing wrong with expecting an ROI. I also admire the fact that whenever someone speaks in a non-positive manner concerning his postings he never returns fire. From what I've seen, he always lets it go without comment. Which, to me, is a sign of a true gentlemen. GLWS, Krish.

.... I also admire the fact that whenever someone speaks in a non-positive manner concerning his postings he never returns fire. From what I've seen, he always lets it go without comment. Which, to me, is a sign of a true gentlemen. GLWS, Krish.
Jeez, sorry .... Ya know I'm not; all I said was nice wood and pricy. If safari hero can get it I'm happy for him. Let it go.

Jeez, sorry .... Ya know I'm not; all I said was nice wood and pricy. If safari hero can get it I'm happy for him. Let it go.
Safari hero?

You just can't help yourself, can you?

Krish is very well regarded by the community, so of course you are going to get pounded when you step on his toes.

Safari hero wasn't my term.
It was used originally as a term of endearment.

You used it as a pejorative.

Not going to let that go unchallenged. This man is our friend. If you do not understand that, I pity you.

Congrats @krish and @rhoward252! Beautiful rifle and wood at a very fair price. A Win Win all the way around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HortenseMo

Latest profile posts

A.A. wrote on Msprenger!'s profile.
Are you still looking for a 375 H&H?
NRA Life, ASSRA Life, GGCA Life
Sable @ the lodge this morning

Buffalo encounter this morning!

here with available dates for 2024/25