RUGER 77 458 Win. Mag.

coyote wacker

AH veteran
Joined
Nov 30, 2025
Messages
195
Reaction score
360
Location
SE Michigan
This is my first post for sale here, I have sold on several other hunting web sites going back for more than a decade. Michigan Gun Owners, 24 Hour Campfire, Accurate Loading to name a few, I only use coyote wacker as a name on all sights.

Down to what I have For Sale a Ruger 77 in 458 Winchester Magnum. I have no box or paper work from the gun it was made in 1979 and is a exceptional example of Ruger's work back then. Only marks to be found on the gun is where the scope rings were mounted, there is slight blueing loss. Stock is in very good condition almost like new. Blueing on action and barrel is very good. It would be very difficult to find a Ruger 77 458 WM in as good condition. There has not been very many round shot in the gun blueing on the bolt face almost looks new.

Rifle will be shipped with action removed from the stock. That way there will be much less of a chance of damage while shipping. Plus it will not look like a gun in a box. If your a Michigan resident you are more than welcome to pick-up in person.

My only reason to sell this rifle is I'am left handed and having a left handed 458 WM being built.

$2100 plus shipping and insurance

IMG_3941.jpeg
IMG_3942.jpeg
IMG_3943.jpeg
IMG_3944.jpeg
IMG_3945.jpeg
IMG_3946.jpeg
IMG_3947.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
2100 plus shipping
 
The suspense is killing me. What kind of left-handed 458 are you having built?
 
The suspense is killing me. What kind of left-handed 458 are you having built?
Me too. Where? How much? DM answers if you prefer.
signed, a LH shooter
 
As far as price I will entertain reasonable offers !

I will add left hand Ruger 77's and Winchester 70's I would consider in trade !

Please don't be upset if I refuse, I haven't run out of food to feed the Ruger !
 
New Price and shipping ! On a great rifle in very good condition....very few round fired in it !

$2000 and shipping and insurance included ! If being shipped to Alaska or Hawaii any additional cost buyer will pay !
 
Geeeeeeez.... Huge deal, fellas.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,796
Members
169,415
Latest member
ilvigarhamp1983
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top