Ruger 375 H&H Pricing Question

JoeJ

Reaction score
Hello, I am brand new to AH having found the site in Google search.
I have a 1990s vintage 375 sitting in safe for 25 years. Original owner, it has been hunted and has some dings. I would sell it for a fair price but have no idea of value or how to ship.
apologies if this is the wrong forum. Thx

@JoeJ, posting pictures of your rifle, and telling us where is located, and maybe a ball park price would help. Also, type of payments you accept.

BTW, welcome to the forum, tell us a bit about yourself.

:S Welcome:

Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it. I am in Arizona, will take some photos later today.

thx, I will get it out of safe today.

going backwards a bit, I have been a bow Hunter for 20 years or so. arthritis and neuropathy in my feet have ended my solo backcountry adventures.

Welcome from a fellow Arizonan. Pretty new here myself. I'd also like to see pics of your rifle.

Mark

Welcome to you!

Welcome to AH. you will find a knowledgeable and helpful group of people here.

Welcome to AH! The MANY experts here will help you with this and most everything else you have questions about. Their collective knowledge is truly amazing!

Guessing it is an RSM?...........But could be a No. 1? Quite different values...............GLWS.....FWB

Ok I got a few photos together. Will locate something to light up inside throat and barrel. Serial number says this is 1994 vintage. Based on the listing Captain Munro shared I think $2,800 Is reasonable.
it does have a Nikon 4x40 mounted which will stay with rifle.
separately I have two boxes of PMC 270gr x-Bullets and 10 rounds Remington Green box 270gr soft points., plus 40 pieces of brass…still looking for more…

IMG_0070.jpeg
IMG_0066.jpeg
IMG_0062.jpeg
IMG_0067.jpeg
IMG_0068.jpeg
IMG_0069.jpeg
IMG_0064.jpeg
IMG_0063.jpeg
IMG_0065.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I got a few photos together. Will locate something to light up inside throat and barrel. Serial number says this is 1994 vintage. Based on the listing Captain Munro shared I think $2,800 Is reasonable.
it does have a Nikon 4x40 mounted which will stay with rifle.
separately I have two boxes of PMC 270gr x-Bullets and 10 rounds Remington Green box 270gr soft points., plus 40 pieces of brass…still looking for more…
Nice looking rifle. GLWS!

05B589DF-61DE-4BC2-B9FA-9C356AFFCBF7.jpeg

This is really good info that not all people share about the RSM rifles.

Thanks for the reply information. I knew about Gen 1 and Gen 2 but didn’t know there was a Gen 3.
So most people; myself included, find the 375 to be extremely heavy for caliber…. Idk when the generations start or stop in the 15 ish years they made those…. But the 375 I have is a 2006 serial number and it’s a lot lighter than the others I’ve owned and still bulky for a 375.

So most people; myself included, find the 375 to be extremely heavy for caliber…. Idk when the generations start or stop in the 15 ish years they made those…. But the 375 I have is a 2006 serial number and it’s a lot lighter than the others I’ve owned and still bulky for a 375.

Does anyone know when the generations start and stop in the 15ish years they made those??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wovoka

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?