RSA meet up

Alexandro Faria

AH enthusiast
Joined
Feb 15, 2015
Messages
324
Reaction score
364
Location
Pretoria
Media
20
Articles
8
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
SA wingshooters, GOSA,
Hunted
RSA, Namibia, Botswana
The DSC meet up got me a little jealous and as a result got me thinking: Are there any saffas that would be interested in a group hunt or shoot?

Personally thought a shoot would be easier to organise, but open to any suggestions if anyone is interested. Would be nice to meet the AH members and maybe smash a few clays and have a castle after?

Let me know, will organise after finals are done, if there's any interest.

Cheers all
 
Alexandro,

I know that there is quite a few members from Zululand on the forum..... maybe set out a time and venue, then see who can commit?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,845
Members
169,435
Latest member
hanthanhvien
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top