Rough Camping & Survival Tips

290912227_392631282714753_1583642099512552292_n.jpg
 
291420528_1045909396317850_5314263211483102852_n.jpg
 
291491622_745370450215235_9054756391129680132_n.jpg
 
291596206_941566927240741_915320384300805211_n.jpg
 
291865007_1456926651488861_238482065751584190_n.jpg
 
292099546_413242597417813_4658026294800218138_n.jpg
 
291971012_336966348631209_6007997090166907304_n.jpg
 
291238491_10222051040160559_7799429927257380986_n.jpg
 
291342915_729062171710377_2499077243219220970_n.jpg
 
291605772_454833039808397_6080791629976420684_n.jpg
 
291772178_482566270340702_4744250245172162888_n.jpg
 
That knife/wrench combo reminds me of Inspector Gadget. Almost looks suggestive of a profession rather than anything practical. Maybe a door prize you might get if you attended a Mechanics convention. :)
 
Hobbit Holes like the one posted earlier really intrigue me. I guess when I was maybe 4 years old, I remember creating underground "forts" with friends. We were not mining engineers but never had a cave in. Our roofs were scrap wood covered by a thin layer of dirt.

There is a youtube series produced by what appears to be SE Asians or Filipinos?? who make some of the neatest "Hobbit Holes". :)

But a quote in The Hobbit by JRR Tolkien reminds me to consider both the upside and downside of these dwellings carefully. He obviously also knew about the potentials or expenciened them as a kid. Peter Jackson decided to use the short monologue by Bilbo Baggins in the movie, "In a hole in the ground....". :)

Screen Shot 2022-07-12 at 11.08.38 AM.png
 
Last edited:
291965011_395215912586022_5874570305085664351_n.jpg
 
292369552_1396332887499492_3426776003892091901_n.jpg
 
292519611_567521828260786_2988496603202925111_n.jpg
 
292575492_2305487576282983_3530793767985626758_n.jpg
 
292680402_2669700449830132_7089888629650289150_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,316
Messages
1,572,658
Members
169,599
Latest member
MarquisBig
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top