Rock Chucker

M70375!

AH fanatic
Joined
Mar 8, 2024
Messages
725
Reaction score
1,092
Location
Wyoming
Media
18
Hunting reports
Africa
3
Hunted
Botswana, Mozambique Alaska, Canada, MT WY NM ID ND SD OR KS
Used RCBS Rock Chucker reloading press, early 90's vintage, has some wear but still works fine. $50 plus shipping
 
Do you have pics? And where are you located?

Thanks!
 
Meeteetse WY
Do you have pics? And where are you located?

Thanks!
Meeteetse WY
is that your email? Did you get the epic?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I did.. thank you! looks super clean.. barely used at all...

I think the challenge for me is going to be shipping... from WY to TX with a package that weight and size, I think the shipping is going to be more than the press (checking UPS)... maybe it would fit in a USPS flat rate large box though? I dont know?

Thanks!
 
I did.. thank you! looks super clean.. barely used at all...

I think the challenge for me is going to be shipping... from WY to TX with a package that weight and size, I think the shipping is going to be more than the press (checking UPS)... maybe it would fit in a USPS flat rate large box though? I dont know?

Thanks!
I think they are about $220 new plus shipping. It is clean but it has some miles on it, but still works fine, be a good cheap press for someone just starting out.
 
For shipping check the boxes for USPS flat rate, if it fits its ships.

A friend sent me a couple pieces of 1 inch plate steel in one of their small ones. It must of weighed close to 80 lbs.
 
just sold it locally, thanks for your interest
 
I still use my early Rockchucker must be 50 years of heavy usage. Got an opportunity to buy a used RC #4 with the wider throat and now it is part of the process with 416s458s and 375. Great combo
 
I still use my early Rockchucker must be 50 years of heavy usage. Got an opportunity to buy a used RC #4 with the wider throat and now it is part of the process with 416s458s and 375. Great combo
sold mine and bought a Redding Big Boss 2, I absolutely love it, and it never spills a spent primer on the floor
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,351
Messages
1,573,651
Members
169,788
Latest member
AngelicaPi
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top