Roan Antelope 2022

arizonajake

AH senior member
Joined
Sep 1, 2020
Messages
81
Reaction score
178
Location
Oro Valley, Arizona
Media
2
Old Roan antelope taken on Limpopo Province, South Africa, with PH Jacques Pieterse of leadwood African Adventures.
.404 Jeffery performed admirably.

Roan V.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Good one! Congratulations
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,256
Messages
1,570,866
Members
169,189
Latest member
TonyKwok5
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top