Rigby Double

Beautiful rifle
 
Mtn_Infantry, the barrels are 27 and 3/4, it weighs about 10.75 lbs, has ejectors, was built in 1905, according to Paul. Very recently refurbished by Rigby, with very little work needing to be done. That's about all the info I have, except for this recent target pic.
Well worth contacting Rigby to find out if they have history of original and subsequent owners. You may be amazed with what you learn .
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,116
Members
169,263
Latest member
Joleen5870
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top