Remington trigger

Installed it last week,went to the range today.
Adjusted it four clicks in from the lightest trigger pull before I went,just to test.
Then set it about halfway,definitely a rather big difference from the hard gritty original trigger.
Accuracy isn’t half bad either,got around 3/4” or less three shot group.
I normally shoot several five shot groups when I test accuracy and precision but today was just for fun.
And I shot mostly offhand.

My 700 went off buy putting a round in the chamber. I had it fixed at a gun smith and have 2 more remington 700s that I will not use because of this. I need to have them fixed and I dont want to take the scope off to send to remington. They will fix it for free I THINK but you have to remove the scope and send it to them. I am going to send them to a gunsmith when I get time. The trigger problem has persisted for years with remingtons.

I have owned and still own a few 700s never had a problem but have heard about the problem. What seem to be the problem with scope removal?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123winmarketing

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross