remember that .....

bluey

AH legend
Joined
May 21, 2012
Messages
4,746
Reaction score
2,118
Location
australia/zambia
Media
52
Hunting reports
Africa
2
USA/Canada
1
Australia/NZ
5
Member of
ssaa, aba ,bairnsdale field archers SFP
Hunted
australia south africa (limpopo, north west,eastcape) canada (b.c)zambia
Martha recently lost her husband. She had him cremated and brought his ashes home.
Picking up the urn that he was in, she poured him out on the patio table.
Then, while tracing her fingers in the ashes, she started talking to him?
æ·»ou know that dishwasher you promised me? I bought it with the insurance money!
She paused for a minute tracing her fingers in the ashes then said,
è¿­emember that car you promised me? Well, I also bought it with the insurance money!
Again, she paused for a few minutes and while tracing her fingers in the ashes she said,
è¿­emember that diamond ring you promised me? Bought it too, with the insurance money!
Finally, still tracing her fingers in the ashes, she said, è¿­emember that blow job I promised you?

展ell, here it comes.
 
Oh Martha, the memories you will have!
 
:clap::clap::clap:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,546
Members
169,371
Latest member
BernardCos
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top