Redding 375-300 dies

jamesr22734

AH member
Joined
Mar 30, 2023
Messages
31
Reaction score
52
Does anyone know if this is the 300 WSM necked to 375 or if it’s the 300 win mag necked to 375. Or does anyone know where I could find out
C2E0757A-4069-47F3-8BF0-4097E1712E2A.jpeg
 
Well since there was never a 375 short mag, My semi educated guess is a 300WSM necked up to 375.
 
Not necessarily when the win mags were originally introduced by Winchester the were called Winchester short magnums. Depending on the era they could well be somthing along the lines of .375 Taylor although from my limited research there are multiple variations of wildcats depending on the parent case.
 
I’m thinking that the customer service has either got the 375-300 Winchester magnum mixed up with the 375-300 wsm.
It only had a product family not product number
 
Be careful of that, because they had both the .375-300WM and WSM wildcats in .375. The .375 Taylor or .375-.338 (they are very close but slightly different) are also wildcats based on the .338WM case as an example.
 
Be careful of that, because they had both the .375-300WM and WSM wildcats in .375. The .375 Taylor or .375-.338 (they are very close but slightly different) are also wildcats based on the .338WM case as an example.
yes i relise that. that's why I'm asking. CH4D have the it listed 375 wsm on there website and 375-300 winchester.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,571,720
Members
169,401
Latest member
LesleeRapo
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top