Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
PHASA, CHASA, North West Hunting Association, Brits Hunting Club
Hunted
South Africa, Botswana, Namibia Zimbabwe
Eat what you hunt?
This is an argument that lots of people use, because they feel that it makes it righteous to shoot animals. But there are a lot of reasons why one would hunt animals. Food is only one, animals threaten people's lives and their livelihood or eat their crops or cattle or sheep or chicken or there are just too many of them or it's a nice animal to have in your home against the wall or it has a beautiful hide or people just like the thrill of hunting. What the reasons are, are not as important as you think! What's important is that someone wants it! If there is a market for any animal or part of it, that animal has a place in the value chain and it will be protected and it will never get extinct. So it doesn't matter what the reason is, even if it's just beautiful and someone is willing to pay money to have it for himself to show off to his friends, it's good enough reason. Diamonds are actually worth nothing, but people pay a lot of money to display them and are willing to murder for it because of their mindset! Diamond mining flourishes even though there are too many diamonds already lying all over in safes. Diamonds will not just be abolished and this is really the same reason why wildlife will keep on to flourish because someone is willing to pay to Hunt them! Everything comes with a price and giving it the right to strive. Life is a circle and killing is sometimes a part of it! Wildlife is a diamond as long as people want it for whatever reason! The more reason the better. Greenies' money is not enough reason to secure the future of wildlife!!! Thank a Hunter for providing a reason!!! (You really don't need to eat all animals' meat, sometimes an animal's meat can be used to feed other animals, nothing goes to waste the Lord engineered it that way and told us in His word what is and what is not for his children to eat!!!)

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Eat what you hunt?
This is an argument that lots of people use, because they feel that it makes it righteous to shoot animals. But there are a lot of reasons why one would hunt animals. Food is only one, animals threaten people's lives and their livelihood or eat their crops or cattle or sheep or chicken or there are just too many of them or it's a nice animal to have in your home against the wall or it has a beautiful hide or people just like the thrill of hunting. What the reasons are, are not as important as you think! What's important is that someone wants it! If there is a market for any animal or part of it, that animal has a place in the value chain and it will be protected and it will never get extinct. So it doesn't matter what the reason is, even if it's just beautiful and someone is willing to pay money to have it for himself to show off to his friends, it's good enough reason. Diamonds are actually worth nothing, but people pay a lot of money to display them and are willing to murder for it because of their mindset! Diamond mining flourishes even though there are too many diamonds already lying all over in safes. Diamonds will not just be abolished and this is really the same reason why wildlife will keep on to flourish because someone is willing to pay to Hunt them! Everything comes with a price and giving it the right to strive. Life is a circle and killing is sometimes a part of it! Wildlife is a diamond as long as people want it for whatever reason! The more reason the better. Greenies' money is not enough reason to secure the future of wildlife!!! Thank a Hunter for providing a reason!!! (You really don't need to eat all animals' meat, sometimes an animal's meat can be used to feed other animals, nothing goes to waste the Lord engineered it that way and told us in His word what is and what is not for his children to eat!!!)

full
Absolutely well said. So many people...even many hunters...feel it is only righteous to hunt if they are consuming the animal. For that reason, some domestic hunters look down on hunting on Africa. This was one of the most surprising things I learned on my journey to understanding conservation through hunting. Anyway, that is one reason I like to be a guest on hunting podcasts.

I hunt simply because I enjoy it. No other reason ever........and I will tell that to anyone that asks. if it ever gets to where I can't hunt game animals then I will hunt insects. I hunt insects sometimes now. :-D

Well said. In Africa hunting benefits communities far more through the money it generates than through the food it generates. Put both together, as in Campfire and you have a huge winner. What Africa needs is far more paying hunters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaI60135

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!