AH senior member
Reaction score
Taking serious offers on this magnificent specimen

500 a square right side.jpg
500 a square .jpg
500 a square top.jpg
500 a square muzzle.jpg

Post a price and details please!
It is an A-Square Hannibal Deluxe model. Very few of these were made and I'm assuming they were for people who either had extra "upgrade" money laying around or thought the coil-check stocks were a bit unsightly. At this time I am taking offers on the rifle.

It is an A-Square Hannibal Deluxe model. Very few of these were made and I'm assuming they were for people who either had extra "upgrade" money laying around or thought the coil-check stocks were a bit unsightly. At this time I am taking offers on the rifle.
This unfortunately does not appear to be a Hannibal. It may very well be a A-square build. Does it have "Hannibal" engraved on the barrel or receiver? With that finish style it is a later build which should have that inscription or has possibly been refinished. Can you post images of the A-square barrel markings?

@SAFARIKIDD posted a picture of this rifle a number of months back and called it a A2 deluxe rifle build. Is this in fact the same rifle?

Last edited:
This unfortunately does not appear to be a Hannibal. It may very well be a A-square build. Does it have "Hannibal" engraved on the barrel or receiver? With that finish style it is a later build which should have that inscription or has possibly been refinished. Can you post images of the A-square barrel markings?

@SAFARIKIDD posted a picture of this rifle a number of months back and called it a A2 deluxe rifle build. Is this in fact the same rifle?

I did my best to zoom in and didn't see in Manufacturer markings anywhere..

I’ll second what TTundra said about posting pictures of the barrel markings. Mine is obviously all A Square except in that the receiver doesn’t have the words “Model” and “Hannibal” on it. I can definitely believe that it is an A Square and that someone just had the stock re-contoured as I very nearly had that done to mine.

Could be.....grain on the wood on right side of stock looks the same... :E Shrug:

I don't believe A-Square offered checkering.
We chatted on this one the above mentioned thread. My Hannibal has checkering. It may have been done after, but unlikely. I'm sure upon a client's request A2 would do upgrades. Really need to send the Art an email inquiring though.
This rifle posted by the OP may have been a A2 build as a custom rifle, just certainly want to see the stamps on the barrel and Receiver to show that with the absence of the coil check stock.

Screenshot_20210228-164533_GunBroker.jpg

This topic, and what appears to be the same rifle, was discussed ad nauseum last July. I don't believe a price was ever posted then. That said, as it has been stated above, and by the listing rules of this website, all listings must include an asking price.

I am not 100% sure if its the same one, but he is a close friend of mine and did help me acquire this rifle, so it would make sense that it would be the same rifle. In which case my apologies for calling it something it may or may not be. I do believe it to be a deluxe for sure, but I thought Hannibal was more of a generic term for A2 rifles. Thank you everyone for you input and helping me try to figure out what exactly I have.

I am not 100% sure if its the same one, but he is a close friend of mine and did help me acquire this rifle, so it would make sense that it would be the same rifle. In which case my apologies for calling it something it may or may not be. I do believe it to be a deluxe for sure, but I thought Hannibal was more of a generic term for A2 rifles. Thank you everyone for you input and helping me try to figure out what exactly I have.
Still waiting for a price.

Does it have any A-square markings on it?

If I could delete the listing I would. I was unaware that I had to have a price listed and when I found out of it, it was to late to edit the listing so I figured they were going to take the listing down since it did not conform to the rules. But if you add three zeros after that 6 its yours

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois